Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentine for You - yes you!! ♥

Happy V-Day All!

So I really wanted to post a fresh-from-the-heart little Valentine on here to lighten you, my beloved readers' day; however my week has been a bit crazy and just hasn't allowed me much time to blog.  So...in lieu of a fresh-picked Valentine...I will leave you with this Vintage Valentine message which I wrote a year or so ago to encourage some friends...after all, who doesn't love a good vintage find?! ;)  So without further ado, here is a Valentine from God, through me to you:


Valentine:
You are so special.  Take a few moments to just stop and think of how unique you truly are.  You are a one of a kind masterpiece, a work that has never before been created and that will never again be recreated.  You make a difference in the world around you simply because you exist.  In fact, God thinks you are the most wonderful part of all of His creation…and it’s no wonder!  The mountains in all of their splendor can’t compare with the beauty God has placed in you, the roar of the mighty oceans cannot equal the quiet strength God has given you, nor can the sky in all its vastness touch the greatness that lies within you. Never think of yourself as small, of no value, or as unimportant.  You are a prized creation and a rare gem, flawed - yes, perfect - no, but in the Hands of Your Mighty Creator, you are becoming everything that He has always envisioned and planned for you to be.

Happy Valentines Day You Awesome Work of Art, You!
♥ Crystal

PS: If you're feeling a little down about V-Day today...indulge in a little chocolate, guilt-free...because when you get right down to it....the love of chocolate is really what this holiday is all about...forget about the romance part. Ha ha. ;) (unless you are my husband, Adam...and then it's all about the romance. ;) Hee hee...by the way, did I mention how much I love and admire you Adam? Just in case it's not clear....the adjective to describe how much I do, would be "abundantly". You are amazing and I am so thankful to be your wife....thank you for being you...and for being so darn good-looking...that's pretty awesome too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share? I'd love to hear your thoughts, queries, and qualms. Please feel free to leave me a little message and let me know you were here. (Don't forget to choose an identity under "Comment As". Oh, and don't be alarmed when you don't see your comment immediately...I like to get a sneak peak before I publish them for the world to see) ;) Toodles!