Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The Post that Never was

So tonight I had excellent intentions on writing a fabulouso (I know that's not a word auto-correct, but thanks for coming out) post, but due to some unforeseen circumstances over in Facebook land, that did not happen.  (Weren't those 10 year video's great? Thanks FB and congrats.)

So instead I will leave you with a few pictures of bygone Facebook days to commemorate the social media giant that we have all come to both love and hate.

A brief synopsis of my Facebook history:

The big day with my ladies (aren't they lovely?)
It's a boy!
2 Years later and....it's a Girl!!
(with her awesome aunts)
A couple more years and...
a Nation is saved in a day! Honduras ♥
From crawling, to walking, to skating!
Celebrating the simple things in life
Almost 7 years later and still in love ♥
(and yes, this pic is almost 2 years old, but it was the best I could find...
you know what that means Julia. ;)  )
Hope you all enjoyed my little walk down memory lane (I'm sure not nearly as much as myself), but alas, I must sleep now.  Onward and upward, more blogs to follow later this week.

♥ Crystal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Care to share? I'd love to hear your thoughts, queries, and qualms. Please feel free to leave me a little message and let me know you were here. (Don't forget to choose an identity under "Comment As". Oh, and don't be alarmed when you don't see your comment immediately...I like to get a sneak peak before I publish them for the world to see) ;) Toodles!